This is the third major release and the key milestone is that UniTEE is now open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0.
- Unitee is now a tool/top layer component which focuses on providing features like a Command Line interface, initialization of configuration for other components and so on.
- The core functionality is now provided by 15 loosely coupled AutoCognite components. These components are available as separate downloads and have their own respective GitHub repositories. The sources are also made available in a given AutoCognite distribution. This architecture allows users to use components independent of Unitee.
- The components are also available as 3 kits/bundles. This allows users to use components independent of Unitee, while also saving them from additional work of identifying what all to download for a particular purpose.
- AutoCognite Documentation has been updated to reflect these changes. The AutoCognite website has also undergone a change in its structure as per this approach.
- All the downloads for Unitee, kits and components along with sources are placed under a single parent AutoCognite-ver-x.y directory in the download location.
- AutoCognite examples on GitHub have been updated as per the new version.
Hope this decision allows you to freely experiment with Unitee and AutoCognite libraries in general.