Unitee version 2.1 is now available for download.
- UI Automator library introduced with advanced abstractions and support for WebDriver, Appium and Sikuli.
- Entity-UI-Element Design Pattern (invented by Rahul Verma) based library classes for end users (a more generalized form of Page Object Design Patten)
- Data Driven Testing revamped to provide advanced options.
- Data References concept introduced.
- Behavior of the engine can now be controlled using named properties with support from config files as well as CLI.
- Basic Annotations for Test Properties and DDT styles introduced.
- Annotated test properties are inheritable from class to method level.
- Moved downloads and documentation to AutoCognite. Ported subscribers to AutoCognite mailing list.
- AutoCognite free software license was derived from Apache and BSD licenses and more flexibility for free usage was added than earlier. Unitee is now licensed under the said license.